Nokia in Talks to Acquire Alcatel-Lucent in Its Biggest TakeoverMarie Mawad and Adam Ewing
Nokia Oyj is in advanced talks to acquire Alcatel-Lucent SA, in what would be the largest acquisition yet by the Finnish network-equipment supplier that could give its French rival a market value of more than $13 billion.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’