'Road Trip!' Hillary Clinton Makes for Iowa
While many Americans spent Sunday discussing Hillary Clinton's video-taped announcement that she was entering the 2016 race for the White House, the candidate had already hit the road for Iowa.
Rather than jetting into the Hawkeye State like so many of her potential presidential rivals, Clinton is making her way from New York by van, an aide said.
She started out from Chappaqua on Sunday afternoon and made a pit stop at a gas station in Pennsylvania. There, she posed for pictures, including one she posted on Twitter.
The aide said the trip was Clinton's idea because she loves road trips.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Halts Autonomous Car Tests After Fatal Crash in Arizona
- Uber Victim Stepped Suddenly in Front of Self-Driving Car
- Apple Is Secretly Developing Its Own Screens for the First Time
- How Facebook Made Its Cambridge Analytica Data Crisis Even Worse
- Stocks Slump as Facebook Hits Tech; Bonds Recover: Markets Wrap