Apple Watch Deliveries Stretch Out Despite Scarce Store CrowdsTim Higgins
Few people lined up at Apple Inc. stores from Beijing to New York to get a peek of the company’s new smartwatch, while online pre-orders pushed delivery dates for some versions into July.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's