Yanzhou to Youku Surge as Chinese Stocks Rally to Record in U.S.Belinda Cao and Stephen Stapczynski
Chinese equities jumped to a record in U.S. trading as Yanzhou Coal Mining Co. rallied after the government moved to reduce coal-generated electricity prices and Hong Kong shares surged on speculation policy makers will boost stimulus.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single