DirecTV’s Rob Lowe Ads Ended on Schedule Amid Comcast ComplaintsScott Moritz
DirecTV has stopped its TV campaign contrasting a suave Rob Lowe satellite-TV subscriber with a more questionable Rob Lowe cable user as Comcast Corp. complained about the ads’ claims of better service.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing