ConocoPhillips Bets on Shale in Major U.S. Spending ShiftBradley Olson
ConocoPhillips is making a massive wager on the future of shale drilling, pledging to spend 50 percent more over the next three years primarily in the U.S. and Canada after crude prices fell by more than half.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy