Turkey Lifts Ban on Access to Twitter, Facebook and YouTubeOnur Ant
Turkey unblocked access to Twitter, Facebook and YouTube after social media websites followed an Istanbul court’s order to remove images of a slain prosecutor that were deemed to abet terrorism.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas