Romanee-Conti, Swatch, Vase Earn Sotheby’s $357 MillionFrederik Balfour
A collection of 5,800 Swatch timepieces, a rare Song Dynasty vase and bottles of Romanee-Conti led Sotheby’s HK$2.7 billion ($347 million) sale in Hong Kong, according to results on its website.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's