Marvell Urges Appeals Court to Toss $1.2 Billion Patent VerdictSusan Decker
Marvell Technology Group Ltd. told a U.S. appeals court that the $1.17 billion patent-infringement verdict it lost to Carnegie Mellon University threatens to alter how all technology is licensed.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’