Jay Z's Best Album Has Disappeared From Spotify
Jay Z was asked last week about the possibility that music fans would have to make a choice among streaming services based on which artists they carry exclusively. Given the star power of the musicians behind Tidal, a collective decision to punish competing services by producing exclusive content for Tidal could be its primary competitive advantage. His answer: eventually.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single