Creative Artists Agency Accuses Rival of Malicious RaidingEdvard Pettersson and Lucas Shaw
Creative Artists Agency LLC accused United Talent Agency Inc. of malicious corporate raiding in a lawsuit two days after five high-profile agents, who represent Will Ferrell, Chris Pratt and Melissa McCarthy among other stars, defected to its rival.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders