South African Retailers Lure Foreigners in 11-Day Buying StreakNeo Khanyile and Xola Potelwa
Foreign investors bought South African equities in the longest stretch of net purchases since October, using liquidity from economic stimulus in Europe to take stakes in the country’s companies such as retailers.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- Times Square Subway Bomber Tells Police He’s a Follower of Islamic State
- Buffett's About to Get $3 Billion Back From Burger King Owner