CMHC Raises Mortgage Insurance Premium for Higher Risk BorrowersKatia Dmitrieva
Canada’s national housing agency increased mortgage insurance fees for borrowers with less than a 10 percent down payment in a bid to curb taxpayer risk to defaults as housing markets continue to soar.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing