After Nigeria Election Win, Buhari Targets Boko Haram, GraftMike Cohen and Yinka Ibukun
A day after winning Nigeria’s presidency, Muhammadu Buhari confirmed his reputation as a tough-talking former military ruler, saying his government would target the Islamist militant group Boko Haram and officials who plunder state funds.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's