San Francisco Boom Pins Office Landlords to Tech BetsNadja Brandt
It took Kilroy Realty Corp. three days to nail down the major points of an almost two-decade lease for Salesforce.com Inc. at the property company’s new San Francisco tower. A final agreement was signed within five weeks.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Stocks Decline on Tech Woes While Treasuries Rally: Markets Wrap
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself