Jay Z's 99 Problems: Music Stars Aren't Very Good at Launching Startups
One of the greatest struggles for any entrepreneur starting a new company is getting noticed. Not if you're Jay Z, who can simply call up a dozen or so of his closest friends, such as Kanye West, Madonna, and Deadmau5, to join him onstage. Problem solved.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since BP Disaster
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy