Dubai’s Union Properties Seeking $191 Million Loans for ProjectsZainab Fattah
Union Properties PJSC, one of Dubai’s oldest real estate developers, is in talks with local banks to borrow about 700 million dirhams ($191 million) to fund new projects, according to the managing director.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone