It's Too Expensive to Live in Dubai, So People Deal With the Gridlock CommuteZainab Fattah
Walid Zahra has a 25-minute trip home from his office in Dubai -- if you don’t count the two hours he spends waiting at a café for the traffic to clear.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’