Bertelsmann Sees Rising Earnings on Higher Book, Digital SalesCornelius Rahn
Bertelsmann SE, Europe’s biggest media company, plans to increase earnings this year as acquisitions and higher sales of digital products bring it closer to its mid-term revenue target of 20 billion euros ($21.5 billion).
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's