Biggest Polish Web Portal Plans IPO to Raise Funds for TakeoversKonrad Krasuski
Wirtualna Polska Holding SA, the owner of Poland’s largest web portal, plans to hold an initial public offering in Warsaw in the second quarter of 2015 to raise funds for acquisitions and debt repayment.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- Nordea's Bitcoin Ban Leaves Financial Regulator Taking Back Seat