Pershing Square Said Near Deal to Move to New NYC TowerDavid M. Levitt and Kelly Bit
Bill Ackman’s Pershing Square Capital Management is close to a deal to move its headquarters to 250 W. 55th St., a new midtown Manhattan tower owned by Boston Properties Inc., said a person with knowledge of the matter.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas