Bharti, Idea Slump After Topping Bids in India Airwaves SaleBianca Vázquez Toness
Bharti Airtel Ltd. and Idea Cellular Ltd. slumped in Mumbai trading after agreeing to pay the most for wireless airwaves in India’s record 1.1 trillion rupee ($18 billion) auction.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single