Asian Stocks Decline for Second Day to Head for Weekly RetreatJonathan Burgos
Asian stocks fell a second day, after Thursday dropping the most in almost two months, as industrial shares led declines. The Topix posted its first weekly decline in more than two months as Japanese equities went ex-dividend.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy