Deutsche Wohnen CEO Zahn Says Not Opposed to Being AcquiredDalia Fahmy
Deutsche Wohnen AG, Germany’s second-biggest listed property company, would not stand in the way of a takeover by a larger competitor if such a deal would be better for shareholders.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders