Carnival to Add Nine New Cruise Ships Starting in 2019Christopher Palmeri
Carnival Corp. will add nine ships to its fleet over a four-year period starting in 2019, steps that will boost fuel efficiency and add the industry’s newest amenities.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone