Yingli Tumbles After Worse-Than-Expected Loss as Europe WeighsStephen Stapczynski and Belinda Cao
Yingli Green Energy Holding Co., which hasn’t made money since 2011, dropped the most in more than three years in New York after reporting a worse-than-expected fourth quarter loss as it struggles to boost business in Europe.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since BP Disaster
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy