Telefonica’s GVT Purchase Approved by Brazil’s Antitrust AgencyChristiana Sciaudone, Rodrigo Orihuela and Anna Edgerton
Brazil’s antitrust agency approved Telefonica SA’s takeover of fixed broadband provider Global Village Telecom SA, ending years of controversy over the Spanish carrier’s stake in a major rival.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’