Stolichnaya Belongs to Russia, Dutch Court Tells Vodka TycoonStephanie Bodoni and Elco van Groningen
Russia won back the rights to the Stolichnaya and Moskovskaya vodka brands after fighting businessman Yuri Shefler in Dutch courts for more than a decade.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis