Idea, Bharti Lead Spectrum Bids as India Sale Raises $18 BillionBianca Vázquez Toness
Idea Cellular Ltd. and Bharti Airtel Ltd. led winning bids at an auction of mobile phone airwaves that pitted the carriers against Mukesh Ambani’s upstart operator and helped India raise a record 1.1 trillion rupees ($18 billion).
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone