Hello Barbie’s Critics See Talking Doll as Privacy ThreatMatt Townsend
Mattel Inc.’s Hello Barbie, a new doll that can hold Siri-like conversations with kids, was meant to help spur a turnaround for the company. Instead, it’s drawn the ire of one of the toy industry’s most influential critics.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders