Hanergy’s Billionaire Chairman Denies Manipulating SharesReed Landberg
Hanergy Thin Film Power Group Ltd., the Chinese solar-panel maker whose market value has swollen to more than $35 billion, said it’s not aware of anyone who is manipulating its stock including its billionaire chairman.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy