BOE Response to Payment System Collapse Revealed Flawed PlanningFergal O’Brien and Richard Partington
Senior Bank of England officials took more than an hour to learn that its system that processes more than $1 trillion of payments daily had broken down, according to a report that urged the bank to overhaul its crisis-management plans.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone