Versace Sees Significant Growth in 2015 as Price Decision LoomsAndrew Roberts
Gianni Versace SpA, the luxury-goods maker partly owned by Blackstone Group LP, forecast a repeat of last year’s double-digit sales growth in 2015 and said it will review pricing after Chanel announced plans to revise its policy.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’