Russian Food Retailer Lenta Raises $225 Million to ExpandVladimir Kuznetsov and Ksenia Galouchko
Lenta Ltd., the last Russian company to have sold shares in an initial public offering, raised $225 million selling additional stock for expansion as shoppers turn to low-cost food retailers amid looming recession.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing