Inside the Uber-Geeky Game of Thrones Season 5 Premiere
Game of Thrones is a complicated, over-the-top, and weirdly effective hybrid of Hollywood production and the nerdiest fantasy writing imaginable. On Monday night, HBO arranged a suitably unusual mash-up of the two worlds to celebrate the television show's fifth season.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’