Euro Rises on Recovery Signs as Stocks Drop, German Bonds ClimbJeremy Herron and Joseph Ciolli
A selloff in biotechnology and chip companies dragged U.S. stocks down a third day, interrupting another run at a record for the Nasdaq Composite Index after analysts cut ratings on computer suppliers. Treasuries slipped while oil advanced.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’