No Deal for Shale Driller Whiting as Stock Sale AnnouncedMatthew Monks and Bradley Olson
Whiting Petroleum Corp. fell the most in more than three months after giving up on finding a buyer and instead selling shares and raising debt to clean up its balance sheet.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since BP Disaster
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy