Sales of Existing U.S. Homes Are Short of Last Year’s PaceMichelle Jamrisko
The real-estate market in the U.S. has gotten off to an inauspicious start in 2015, with sales falling short of last year’s pace as a dearth of properties drives prices up.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing