White House Questions Netanyahu’s Backtrack on Two-State PlanToluse Olorunnipa
The Obama administration questioned whether Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has backed away from a campaign statement opposing a two-state solution in the Middle East and repeated that the U.S. is reassessing its policy toward Israel.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States