Taser-Threatened Pope Francis Gets Apology From Fox SportsTariq Panja and David Biller
An actor playing Pope Francis sits in a chair, his arms immobilized by rope, his eyes shut and a lamp swinging over his head. His tormentor looks into the camera, blood staining his white cotton T-shirt and face.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Puerto Rico Faces Hurricane Maria After Irma’s $1 Billion Damage
- The World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Hits $1 Trillion
- Finland’s Welfare State Has a Massive Baby Problem
- Equifax Suffered a Hack Almost Five Months Earlier Than the Date It Disclosed
- Toys ‘R’ Us Collapses Into Bankruptcy Thanks to Crushing Debt