Durst Says Murder Arrest Driven by HBO Finale, Not EvidenceEdvard Pettersson and Della Hasselle
Robert Durst, the New York real-estate heir charged with a 2000 murder of a friend, said his arrest warrant was filed to coincide with the final episode of an HBO series about him and wasn’t based on sufficient evidence.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’