Lowe’s Adds $5 Billion to Repurchase Program After Profit RisesNick Turner
Lowe’s Cos., the second-largest U.S. home-improvement retailer, plans to buy back $5 billion of its shares, moving to reward investors after profit topped estimates last quarter.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Homicide Police Probe Deaths of Canadian Billionaire and Wife
- Stocks Gain on U.S. Tax Plan; Treasuries Decline: Markets Wrap
- Death of CSX's New CEO Renews Debate on Health Disclosures
- Bitcoin Takes Bigger Wall Street Stage With Smooth CME Debut
- Bitcoin Climbs as Futures Debut Fails to Incite Attack by Shorts