U.S. Airlines Seek Ban on Gulf Carrier Trips From Outside RegionMichael Sasso and Matthew Winkler
The biggest U.S. airlines, sparring with three Persian Gulf carriers over flights into the country, have asked the Obama administration to consider new limits on that service, Delta Air Lines Inc.’s chief executive officer said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’