Russian Cutoff From Banking Backbone Said to Be Ruled OutIndira A.R. Lakshmanan and Andrew Mayeda
The U.S. and its European allies have ruled out for now barring Russia from a core part of the international banking-payment system because it would cause too much collateral damage, officials familiar with the matter said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’