JinkoSolar to Build Factory in Malaysia to Avoid Import DutiesEhren Goossens
JinkoSolar Holding Co. plans to spend $100 million on a manufacturing plant in Malaysia that will boost its capacity 14 percent and help the Chinese solar manufacturer avoid import duties in Europe and the U.S.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock