HP Said to Narrow Bidder List for $2.5 Billion China Units SaleTim Culpan, Jonathan Browning and Zijing Wu
Hewlett-Packard Co., the world’s second-biggest computer maker, has narrowed the list of bidders for control of two Chinese units that could fetch more than $2.5 billion, people familiar with the matter said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’