Brazil’s Esteves Wealth Sinks Most Among Banker BillionairesBlake Schmidt
Andre Esteves, the chairman of Grupo BTG Pactual, has shed $650 million from his fortune this year as his firm gets dragged down by loans and investments with companies embroiled in a corruption scandal at Brazil’s state oil firm.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Target to Buy Shipt for $550 Million in Challenge to Amazon
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin