Snowden Says ‘Best Resolution’ Would Be to Return Home to U.S.Patrick Donahue
Edward Snowden, the former security contractor charged with theft and espionage for leaking a trove of top-secret documents, said the “best resolution” to his legal turmoil would be to return to the U.S. and make his case.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’