Osborne Offers Budget for Wavering Voters to Appalled LabourRobert Hutton
George Osborne described his statement, as chancellors of the exchequer always do, as “a budget for Britain.” It was, more precisely, a budget for the bits of Britain that might vote Conservative but are currently wavering.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's