Nintendo Poised to Surge on Plan to Develop Smartphone GamesPavel Alpeyev and Takashi Amano
Nintendo Co. was set to rise by the daily limit in Tokyo trading after announcing the end of its holdout from smartphone games, with plans to develop new titles for mobile devices made by other companies.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single